Welcome to the Thailand Fever Online Forum!

Discussion of Thai-Western relationships and the book, "Thailand Fever."
Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the Thailand Fever Online Forum!

Post by Admin » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:16 am

This is the place to discuss Thai-Western relationship issues, and also to discuss the book, "Thailand Fever."

NetJam

Anxiously awaiting "Thailand Fever"

Post by NetJam » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:13 pm

I just placed an order for "Thailand Fever" because it is exactly what this farang has been looking for. I am also looking forward to seeing what transpires on this board, because I know I'm not the only one who is dealing with these heart-wrenching issues.

Good luck to the authors and good luck to anyone whose heart has been captured by a Thai lady!

bokyot

Should be good read

Post by bokyot » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:22 am

I purchased a couple of books for my cousins in Thailand, they (both females) are in relationship now with farangs and this book should be of interest for them all.
regards,

Bok Ha Yot

mrebooks

Thailand Fever

Post by mrebooks » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:07 pm

My Fiancée arrives in the US in 5 days...Finding this book could not have been more timely...You and I owe a debt of service to the Thai/Falang support group at: http://forums.delphiforums.com/ThaiFalang/start and a thanks to "C"geo...

book

Great

Post by book » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:39 pm

I bought the book last Tuesday at Asia Books, read it Wed on the bus to Pattaya, read it several times at the beach while being frequently distracted. I just gave the book to my ex-barg LTGF univ student and she will read it.

Great book. I realized how bad my first Thai marriage was.

Riceman