Private Detectives in Thailand - Should I bother??!!

Discussion of Thai-Western relationships and the book, "Thailand Fever."
trex07

Private Detectives in Thailand - Should I bother??!!

Post by trex07 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Just wondering if anyone has gone down the route of hiring Private Detectives (PDs)/Investigators in Thailand regarding gathering proof of Thai GFs cheating etc. Knowing Thai culture the way I do, is it just a sham to fleece as much money as possible from farangs?! Any advice, comments on the possibility of hiring PDs, experiences, expected costs etc. would be greatly appreciated. I know things can vary greatly from Company to Company, but was just thinking of it as a general principle. My "GF" of 5 years is an ex-Bar Girl and despite putting her through english, massage and hairdressing courses (helping her open 3 salons as well - all of which failed as businesses) She currently is not telling much about what she is doing other than driving around in the car I am paying for and getting other people to look after our 2 year old daughter! So I am very suspicious and I don't want to be supporting her to the level I am if she is on the Game or playing me with other guys (Thai or Farangs!) I am happy to pay so my Little One is fine, but not so that I am the family ATM and being played for a fool! I am not going to be a financial pauper so that she can spend her time galavanting around, not looking after our daugther and basically living it up at my expense!
West Ham United