Sticky Shit!

Discussion of Thai-Western relationships and the book, "Thailand Fever."
Felix

Sticky Shit!

Post by Felix » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:52 am

Greetings all. Firstly let me tell you that I met my Thai female friend through a friend who is engaged to a Thai. She told him she wanted to meet a nice man like him. Now without getting too involved with his story let me say that he has spent a TON of $$ on his fiancee which is his business.
So anyway, we are introduced over the net and she begins writing me everytime I write to her first, sort of reply email, you know. We also spoke on the phone a few times and we talked about coming to Bangkok and meeting her and spending time together. Which I did later.
Let me say that the experience was everything I had hoped it would be!!
She was charming and I must admit very receptive to advances during some heavy petting that led to... well you know.
During my stay I spent the entire time with her. She took to many places in Bangkok and showed me many places of cultural significance. Oh, by the way, it was during SongKron which was a blast!
She treated me like I was her boyfriend and was affectionate and initated love-making two sometimes three times a day. What can I say, I was over-whelmed.
We flew to Phuket and stayed at a secluded island for several days. I was enchanted with everything about this woman and thier beautiful country. I wanted to show her how much she was coming to mean to me so I bought her modest but still pricey jewelry.
I told her how I was wanting to take a further commitment by wanting her to be my girlfriend. Now we both read the book and I understood what that meant and I'm sure she did too.
I tried to find out what she needed financially for her everyday and monthly expenses so I could figure a budget. She wouldnt give me a straight answer and when pressed for one she would tell me how much my friend was sending his fiancee. Which was about 70,000 baht a month!!
Okay! What he sends his fiancee is his business but I figured that he is marrying this woman. So I gathered that this is what she was wanting or I guess "expecting".I had already spent close to $4500 but it was worth it!
After we returned to Bangkok we discussed more about our continued relationship and she said to me that she was not sure if she could be my girlfriend but wanted to remain good friends and to continue corresponding after I left. I definitately wanted to do so.
After I returned to where I work I immediately wired her 37,000 baht and told her to do something nice for herself. she said she was going north to our friends wedding and needed a new dress and thanked me for the money.
A whole month passes before I hear from her again. Although I tried many times to call her cell she would not answer and I know everywhere we went she had that phone with her and was on it constantly. And whats with having 2 cell phones all about? When she finally does answer she sounds less pleased to hear my voice and says I failed to keep my word and that she could not be my girlfriend. I tried writing her but she has stopped writing or calling. Sorry I drew this out. Thanks for your patience. Felix

snowball

Post by snowball » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:51 am

Lol ..sorry to say Felix..u sound fucked :) ...somehow bells should rang before on those 2 cellphones but :) well im fresh @ this so..
Really hope things chears up for you :)

Nong

a blast

Post by Nong » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:49 am

you are lucky that you spent that charming moment with her. And it was what she gave you..it has the price. She can act on all those exotic special moment. It is a performance. If you want more, just pay. If you want to marry her...you have to ask her . Do you love me?(and look through her eyes) If she say yes. You have to ask her more ...like..do you have other BF? which one is your first choice? etc