marry or not to marry

Discussion of Thai-Western relationships and the book, "Thailand Fever."
handycobbler

marry or not to marry

Post by handycobbler » Sun May 17, 2009 1:14 am

I'm 51 and living with a thai lady for 4 months she is 41, have a 4 yr girl,also living together for 2months and is rushing me into marriage, what should I do?we are in Malaysia, I get to know her on Tag, and she flew from Hong Kong where she work to Malaysia,after 3 weeks of chating and sms & phone calls.and now I know she wants to get married so I could solve her loan that she took from the bank for building her house on her land.now I don't know she really love me or is only want me to solve her house & land problems, please help me to decide, I love her and have promise to go to her home in Chaochensao to register our marriage in BKK and to see to her bank loan and to pay for the interest of the loan so as the bank won't sell her land which her mother gave her, pls advise me what to do.

Fablio

Re: marry or not to marry

Post by Fablio » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:31 pm

handycobbler wrote:I'm 51 and living with a thai lady for 4 months she is 41, have a 4 yr girl,also living together for 2months and is rushing me into marriage, what should I do?we are in Malaysia, I get to know her on Tag, and she flew from Hong Kong where she work to Malaysia,after 3 weeks of chating and sms & phone calls.and now I know she wants to get married so I could solve her loan that she took from the bank for building her house on her land.now I don't know she really love me or is only want me to solve her house & land problems, please help me to decide, I love her and have promise to go to her home in Chaochensao to register our marriage in BKK and to see to her bank loan and to pay for the interest of the loan so as the bank won't sell her land which her mother gave her, pls advise me what to do.

Tell her that you are praying to buddha and that time will tell
Wat and see
Fides, Modes, Cultura

Blonk

Post by Blonk » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Have to agree with Fablio......

100%....

Outcome not good for you !

jessika8

Post by jessika8 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 am

Talk to her seriously and ask her if she really loves you. Tell her that you love her but you're not sure if she feels the same for you. And you don't want to make a wrong decision, which in the end will hurt you.
Happiness is the best face lift. karnevalskostüm für kinder